GMAIL SIGN UP – CREATING NEW ACCOUNT
Gmail sign up is very easy to do though many people think it is difficult, little wonder they go paying cyber vendors to help them in creating Gmail Account for them.
Gmail sign up is the first step when one desires to use Gmail platform to send e-mails to friends, loved ones and office colleagues.
READ ALSO: DIFFERENT E-MAIL PLATFORMS
ABOUT GMAIL ACCOUNT
Gmail account is among the several email service platforms available for use among students, doctors, researchers, lawyers, engineers, lecturers, farmers, among others.
This platform is put in use in data or information transfer through electronic process from one person to another. These information may be official or unofficial.
Gmail sign up is very important for anyone who wants to to use gmail account. This article will expose you to the easy steps to follow.
STEPS TO GMAIL SIGN UP
- Visit the google account sign up page.
- Fill the following information about yourself; first name, last name, new email, password (easy to remember), date of birth, gender, etc.
- Choose either selecting your phone number or an already existing email as email recovery. Note that the importance of this recovery option is to ensure easy recovery of information about the mail in case you forget your password or so.
- Tap the next button to enter the terms and conditions page. Make sure you read the terms and conditions.
- Click accept after reading terms and conditions
ATTENTION PLEASE: YAHOO ACCOUNT SIGNUP
- Confirm the email using either call me or text me method.
- Depending on your choice, you will receive a 6-digit code.
- Quickly type in the confirmation number.
- Click ” Confirm’
- A congratulatory message will be sent to you showing that you have been successful in your sign up.
- Set up your profile picture, profile theme and other things.
Congratulations!!! You can now enjoy sending messages and documents to your clients, loved one and family.
Do not forget to share this article by clicking the share icon below.
ALERT: HEARD OF YANDEX MAIL ACCOUNT?