A very unique opportunity for international student that wants to study in Australia! UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 is now open for application! kindly read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply.
This blog is dedicated in giving update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities that will benefit you academically. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey
UNSW Graduate Scholarships is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Australia. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of New South Wales. Students who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply. UNSW is offering Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend.
The scholarship will cover the Tuition Fee and Stipend. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and 3.5 Years for PhD Degree.
About the University of New South Wales (UNSW)
University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. This is a very good opportunity to study in the most prestigious university of Australia.
- University: University of New South Wales
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Australia
- Deadline: 22 September 2023
Benefits of the UNSW Graduate Scholarships:
UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia for International Students will provide an amount of $35,000 per annum + Tuition Fee + Health Coverage by University and Stipend funded by the Faculty, School or your Supervisor.
- Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Australia Awards Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria for UNSW Graduate Scholarships:
- All International Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must complete their undergraduate degree and have a degree certificate.
Applicants have to upload the following documents. Keep ready these documents before starting online application:
- Academic Transcripts
- Updated Resume (CV)
- A copy of valid Passport
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements)
How to Apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Australia. Visit the given below links for more details about application process.
For more information about the UNSW Graduate Scholarships, kindly visit their official website.