A very exciting opportunity for Africans students! Fully Funded University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 in Africa is now open for application.
This blog is dedicated in giving update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities that will benefit you academically. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey
Applications are currently ongoing for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023-24 academic session in South Africa. All Students from South Africa are eligible to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2023-24 in Africa. African Students those who want to study in University of Pretoria are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. Fully Funded Scholarship is available to pursue Masters Degree program for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Mastercard Foundation scholarship for African students is partnered with the University of Pretoria in order to bring great leadership and academic program for postgraduate degree-seeking students. This scholarship program in the Africa will facilitate transformative leadership qualities in the candidates. Up till now, this program has supported the leadership and educational development of more than 30,000 young people by committing over $700 million.
About the University of Pretoria
University of Pretoria was established in 1908 is a public research university in Pretoria. The university is ranked between 551–570 in the world. More than 55,000 National and International Students are currently studying here. The university is well known for its high quality method of teaching. Students can live an amazing life here while studying.
- University: University of Pretoria
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Deadline: 30 August 2023
Benefits of the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship:
University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship 2023 in Africa is a Fully Funded Scholarship will cover the following expenses:
- Accommodation expenses will be covered
- Maintenance will be provided.
- Complete tuition fee will be provided
- Students will be encouraged to participate in work-based placements and mentorship activities.
Available Fields of Study:
Students can select any study filed from given below academic fields and majors for Masters Degree Program.
- MAdmin Public Management and Policy
- MCom Accounting Sciences
- MCom Accounting Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics
- MCom Advanced Data Analytics (Coursework)
- MCom Agricultural Economics
- MCom Auditing
- MCom Business Management
- MCom Econometrics (Coursework)
- MCom Economics (Coursework)
- MCom Financial Management Sciences (Coursework)
- MCom Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MCom Industrial Psychology (Coursework)
- MCom Informatics
- MCom Marketing Management (Coursework)
- MCom Taxation
- MCom Taxation (Coursework)
- MCom Tourism Management
- MPA (Coursework)
- MPhil Agricultural Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Responsible Leadership (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Strategic Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Business Management Supply Chain Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Communication Management
- MPhil Development Practice (Coursework)
- MPhil Economics (Coursework)
- MPhil Entrepreneurship (Coursework)
- MPhil Financial Management Sciences
- MPhil Fraud Risk Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Human Resource Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Internal Auditing (Coursework)
- MPhil International Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Labour Relations Management
- MPhil Public Policy
- MPhil Strategic Communication Management (Coursework)
- MPhil Taxation (Coursework)
- MPhil Tourism Management
- MPhil Tourism Management (Coursework)
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship:
To be eligible for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants need to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates from Africa can apply.
- Candidates seeking a postgraduate degree can apply.
- A candidate must be a bachelor’s degree holder no later than September 2022.
- Applicant must have community service and leadership experience.
- An applicant must represent his economic and financial circumstances for pursuing education outside his home country.
- You should be able to qualify for admission academically in his degree of interest.
- You should not be enrolled in any other postgraduate degree on scholarship previously.
How to apply for University of Pretoria Mastercard Scholarship?
Candidates have to follow the given below steps to apply for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2023-24 in Africa.
- Apply online at university portal here to apply for admission to any masters degree program.
- Once you have been admitted, please contact email@example.com to commence the process to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program immediately.
- Successful Mastercard Foundation Scholars should have a passport to enable them to apply for a visa promptly.
For more information about the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships, please visit their official website.