The Malaysian Government MTCP fully funded Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-2024 academic session in Malaysia.
This blog will give you update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
The Malaysian Government MTCP fully funded Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-2024 academic session in Malaysia. All International Students from around the globe are free to apply for Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship. Students can further their Masters Degree from Malaysian Public and Private Universities.
A wide range of academic fields are available under MTCP Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree Program. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad. There is No Application Fee to Apply for this scholarship. Also No Need of IELTS test. You can apply on the basis of English Proficiency Certificate.
- Sponsored by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Malaysia
- Deadline: 30 June 2023
Benefits of the Fully Funded Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship:
Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia is a Full Free Scholarship to study in a Postgraduate Degree Program. The student will benefit the following:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Allowances of RM3,500 per month
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Visa Fee
- Travel Allowance
- Book Allowance
- Tools Allowance
- Accommodation Allowance
- Placement Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Practical Training Allowance
- End of Study Allowance
- Medical Claims
- One-off return economy-class airline ticket from student’s closest international airport to Malaysia and back to student’s home country
Method of Payment: Successful applicant will receive allowances and other benefits as mentioned above from the Scholarship Division, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia through their individual savings accounts. Students are advised to open a Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad account.
Field of Study
- Science, Technology and Engineering (Excluding nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy)
- Economics, Finance, Management and Banking
- Social Science and Humanities
- Information and Communication Technology
- International Relations and Political Science
- Agriculture and Aquaculture
List of Malaysian Universities:
Students can access this scholarship by taking admission in any university given below:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Applicant must provide the following documents while applying online for Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship in Malaysia:
- Application form
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity);
- A certified copy of Academic Transcript;
- Record of all the courses taken throughout the degree programme must be reflected in the academic transcripts;
- Students must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies; and
- Applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ alma mater describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests (TOEFL or IELTS);
- Letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees;
- Endorsement form;
- Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Medical examination form.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship:
You have to meet the following criteria to apply for Malaysian Government MTCP Scholarship:
- Must not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at Undergraduate Degree level for Master’s Degree Program, .
- Proof of English Language Proficiency:
Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.0); or TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500 or an internet-based test with a score of 70; or
- Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- You must have an excellent level of health certified by a doctor/physician. The cost of the medical check-up shall be fully borne by the applicant.
- Students must undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Higher Learning Institutions (Please check List of Universities).
- Applications are only open to candidates who have received offer letters from universities in Malaysia but have not yet started their studies or those who have registered for no more than one semester for a Master’s Degree.
- High-level academic achievement.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
How to Apply for Malaysian Government Scholarship?
You Can Apply Online for the fully funded Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia. Fill the Online Application. First Sign Up & Read the Guidelines. The Link of the Online Application Portal &t is given below:
For more information about the fully funded Malaysian Government Scholarship 2023 in Malaysia, please visit their official website.