Asian Development Bank Japan is currently accepting application for Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 academic session in Japan. Kyoto University and Asian Development Bank are offering 2 Year Master Degree Scholarship.
This blog will give you update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
Asian Development Bank Japan is currently accepting application for Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 academic session in Japan. All International Students from all over the globe are free to apply for Asian Development Bank Scholarship. ADB Japan is a Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue a Masters degree at Kyoto University. There is No Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship.
Every Year ADB provides 300 Scholarships to International Students in different countries of the world. All the courses are in English. Therefore You do not need to have prior knowledge of Japanese to apply. The ADB is the Highest Fully Funded Scholarship Award till Now.
About Kyoto University
Kyoto University is a national university in Kyoto, Japan. It is the second oldest Japanese university, one of Asia’s highest ranked universities and one of Japan’s National Seven Universities. One of Asia’s leading research-oriented institutions, Kyoto University is famed for producing world-class researchers, including 19 Nobel Prize laureates, 2 Fields medallists and one Gauss Prize winner. It has the most Nobel laureates of all universities in Asia.
- University: Kyoto University
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Japan
- Deadline: 13 June 2023
Benefits of the ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University
ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University will cover the following expenses:
- Full Tuition Fee
- Accommodation Expenses
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- Books allowance
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program Annually enrolls 300 Students on a Full Scholarship.
- Kyoto University is Under ADB. You can Only Study 2 Year Master Degree Program.
List of Eligible Countries:
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Fiji, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyz Republic, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nauru, Nepal, Niue, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University:
- Applicant must be national of an ADB Country given above.
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
- You must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- Applicants must agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
How to Apply for ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University?
There is an Online Application System to apply for Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan. (Under the Countries Click on Japan & then Look for Kyoto University). Click on the link below to start your online application and also read the application guidelines:
For more details about the ADB Scholarship at Kyoto University, kindly visit their official website.
See More Related Opportunities: