Free Polaris Mobile Download – Polaris Bank, formerly Skye Bank, may be a full service bank based in Nigeria. It’s licensed by the financial institution of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator.
The financial organization boasts many customers in Nigeria who are trying to find easy ways to bank. As a result, it launched its mobile app. After installing and registering on the mobile app, you’ll complete several transactions without the necessity to go to bank branches.
But to urge started, First you want to have a lively personal account with Polaris Bank. Secondly, your GSM number must be registered to your account in Polaris Bank.
The NEW PolarisMobile may be a self-service platform developed for patrons to hold out a variety of mobile banking transactions (both financial and non-financial) on their accounts.
Free Polaris Mobile Download
It offers customers benefits like convenience, speed, online real-time access, security of transactions consummated and options to initiate basic service requests without having to physically visit the bank.
We provide different Banking Services like SME Banking, Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Internet Banking (Electronic Banking), Business Services, Loans, e-Business Solutions, Card Solutions etc.
The NEW Polaris Mobile Banking App is meant to mix speed, convenience, and accessibility! Get the Polaris Mobile App for straightforward and convenient banking on the go.
Polaris Mobile banking offers:
- Easy access to your accounts 24/7.
- Personalisation of App background with preferred photo.
- Automatic account verification for bill payments and funds transfer.
- MasterPass Scan and buy payments of products and services at merchant outlets.
- Debit Card Control for enabling and disabling (control usage of your card on different payment channels).
- Transfer to other banks in Nigeria.
- Transfer to your other accounts.
- Fingerprint Authentication for simple login.
- View all of your accounts (Savings Account, accounting, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts).
- Personalisation of user’s profile.
- Save beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment, and Airtime purchase.
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Top up your mobile or third party.
- Pay your bills, like DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, mobile post-paid bills, Internet Subscription like SWIFT, Smile and more.
- View your transaction history.
- Fund your Wallet for Nairabet, Bet9ja etc.
- Locate nearest Bank branches or ATM service points.
- Download/Share transaction receipt.
How to register for Polaris Bank mobile banking
Polaris mobile app register / login
Step1. Download and install Polarismobile on your device.
Step2. Open the app and choose check in.
Step3. Read the disclaimer and accept terms.
Step4. Enter your GSM number, account number, email address, preferred PIN and preferred password.
Step5. An activation code is automatically sent to your mobile number registered with the bank as an SMS message from ‘PolarisMobile’, ‘20220’ or ‘eTranzact’.
Step6. Enter the activation code to proceed together with your registration.
Step7. Create security questions that might be wont to access your account if peradventure you forget your PIN.
Note: The default daily transaction limit on the app is N1, 000.00. Visit the closest Polaris Bank branch to extend your limit or ignore if you’ve got done so already.