Free music mixer Download – This application allows you to explore your entire music library and use any music file on the decks. Once they’re loaded, you will find quite dozen different options at your disposal: sound effects, equalizers, samples, etc., all easily accessible.
This application could also be a music mixing tool that allow you to convert your Android device into an authentic miniature mixer.
Free music mixer Download
Could also be a free, robust and powerful party-proof virtual turntable for DJs which enables you to mix, remix, scratch, loop or pitch your music within the palm of your hands?
It is made to be user friendly, social and responsive, you now have the keys to mix your music and rule the party.
It is also possible to record mixes live and share music alongside your share app like xender, app share and Bluetooth etc. If you’re familiar with how DJ equipment works, then DJ Studio 5 could also be a useful gizmo to use.
This app has the next key features and what System requirements to possess before this app can install then we’ll drop the link which can assist you to download this app.
Below is that the key feature of this app.
Key Feature of DJ Studio 5
- Access and browse your mp3 music library by folder, artist, album, and name
- Edit and re-order playlist
- 8 sound effects: Flanger, Phaser, Gate, Reverb, Bit crusher, 3D, Brake and Flipping Double
- Unique scratch engine and disc physics
- Pre-Cueing with headphones or Y-cable
- Automatic landscape and portrait mode
- Live record your mixes with the built-in recorder
- Auto-mix feature (random & playlist modes)
- 3-bands equalizer for each deck
- 10 customizable sample pads
- Share your mixes on the Sound Cloud social network
- Live sound spectrum view with beats detection and zoom
- Use your wave and mp3 music library
- Designed for Nexus devices
- Give out with friends on social networks with Facebook, Tweeter or Google+
- Compatible with iRigMIX™ from IK Multimedia
- One CUE/RECALL point per deck
- IN/OUT and beat based loops
- Wide compatibility: Android 2.3 and more
- 2 virtual turntables with cross fader
- Customize your decks with up to 7 skins.
- System requirements:
- Wide OS compatibility: since OS 2.3
- Min 1 core 800Mhz, recommended 2 cores
- Screen compatibility from 3.7″ to 10″ and HD screens
- 2 cores required for scratch option
- 1 GB RAM recommended
- Multi-touch since 3.0
Note: DJ Studio may be a complicated DJ application suitable for everybody whether you are a novice or knowledgeable. You’ll use it as a typical free music player, to play your mp3 files.