Fintwist card setup guides you on how to successfully setup and activate your Fintwist Card with ease. Fintwist has become the trending payment method for many American companies.
Fintwist Card Activation:
Before you activate your Fintwist card, you must have received a Fintwist card when you signed up with your employer. To activate your card, you will follow the steps:
- Call 855-219-2497 (Automated Fintwist card setup phone number)
- Enter accurately your 16-digit card # from the front of your card.
- Enter accurately the activation code (This will be your social security # or employee number as may be guided by the employer
- Choose any 4-digit pin number. This will be used when making purchases or for ATM
transactions. Avoid using pin numbers that can easily be guessed like: 1234 or 1111 etc
- Enter correctly the expiration date on front of your Fintwist card.
- Enter correctly the 3-digit security code located on the back of your card. Make sure you don’t expose this number for other to see it
- Now, the system will confirm that your card is activated.
- Always know your card balance.
- Sign up for text message alerts. Receive a text every time funds are loaded or subtracted from your card.
Fintwist Card to Bank Transfers
- Go to https://fintwistsolutions.com
- First time users must first register as a new user and create a profile.
- Once successfully registered, navigate to “transfer & Pay” and select “Card-to-bank Transfers” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Add External Account” and fill in your bank information. *When setting up a bank it
may take 7-10 days to verify your account.
- Once your external account is set up, navigate back to “Card-to-Bank Transfers”under “Transfer & Pay” section.
- Select “Make Transfer” and choose how much money in dollars or as a percentage that
you want to keep on your card. The remainder will be sent to your bank account.
- That’s it! You can modify your preferences anytime.
Retrieve your Paystubs
To retrieve your paystubs, please follow these steps:
- Please log into your Fintwist account.
- Once on the home screen, under the banking drop down window, you will find the
section marked paystubs.
- Please click on that section in order to view them.
- It will open in another window