Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020 – Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC recruitment 2020/2021 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have seen numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 FRSC Recruitment exercise.
Rumors has been spread that the Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigeria Prisons Service Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.
General Requirements before applying for Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020
For Officer (MBBS) Cadre
Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning in Medicine
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
General Requirements for Applicants:
1. Must be Nigerian by birth
2. Must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
3. Must be single
4. Must be not be less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
5. Must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
6. Must be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
7. Must Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
8. Must be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses.
9. Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
10. Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
11. Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
12. Double entries would be disqualified
13. Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
14. Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
15. Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge.
Basic Academic Qualifications.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.).