Facebook Jail – When you violate Facebook rules (privacy policies), Facebook Jail is what you get. It’s not like Facebook will come to you physically to arrest you. What Facebook does once you violate their policies is, they deny you access to try to certain things on their platform which includes: Click: WhatsApp Business Messaging – The thanks to Get WhatsApp Business Messaging
- Posting on your timeline
- Posting on groups or pages
- Sharing certain information
- Viewing profiles and gaining access to certain persons.
Facebook doesn’t love it users go against their rules because what it does is that it affects the platform and its users. This isn’t something Facebook likes, so to guard their interest which of their users, they immediately take actions against violators. Sometimes before you get restricted, Facebook warns but once you don’t comply, you get put in Facebook Jail.
Facebook Jail Rules
To avoid Facebook Jail, complying with Facebook is of great essence. These are some belongings you can do to avoid being a victim of this especially for digital marketers who try to use Facebook for promotion. Here they are:
- Create fresh contents when you publish contents about Facebook
- Give quality intervals between posts so your post doesn’t become an abuse
- Avoid anything’s related to scams and do not publish spams
- Input your correct details in your Facebook Profile so you don’t get seen as a scammer.
- Don’t post anything that goes against Facebook’s policies.
How to Get Out Of Facebook Jail
This is temporal in most cases because they give you the option to prove and defend yourself. In some other cases like that which involves indiscriminate posting, Facebook could restrict you for weeks or days before you are being allowed to post anything on your timeline or in a group.
Once you are not clear on why you are in Facebook Jail or when it’s taking too long to resolve, you can visit the Facebook Help Center and lay your complains and in no time they would be resolved.