The European Central Bank ECB Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Europe. This program is sponsored by the European Central Bank for EU women who wish to pursue their masters degree.
This blogpost will give you the easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship, kindly read to the end.
The European Central Bank ECB Scholarship is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Europe. EU Member State candidates are eligible to apply for ECB Scholarship for Women. It is offering a total of 15 scholarships to female candidates pursuing postgraduate. The students must be recently enrolled in a master’s program. The scholarship is an encouragement to the ladies to apply for post-graduate studies.
The European Central Bank (ECB) is the central bank of the eurozone, which consists of 19 European Union (EU) member states that have adopted the euro as their currency. The ECB was established in 1998 and is headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany. The ECB is responsible for a range of tasks, including setting interest rates, conducting open market operations, managing foreign exchange reserves, and providing banking supervision and oversight through its Single Supervisory Mechanism.
- Sponsored by: European Central Bank
- Degree level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship type: Funded
- Eligible nationality: EU Member State
- Award country: Europe
- Gender: Female
- Deadline: 21 May 2023
Benefits of the European Central Bank Scholarship
The following are the major benefits of the European Central Bank ECB Scholarship for Women 2023:
- Each female candidate will be awarded a scholarship worth €10,000.
- A study visit to the ECB
- You will be given the grant which can cover your tuition fee and study expenses.
- The selected candidates will get a deeper insight into ECB.
Also Check: Bilkent University International Scholarships 2023-24 in Turkey (Fully Funded)
- Only female students are eligible for this scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of the European Union.
- You must be studying for a master’s degree at a European university in the relevant fields.
- You must be a high achiever in your past studies.
Fields of Study
How to Apply for European Central Bank ECB Scholarship?
Eligible candidates have to complete the registration form and emailing it (as an Excel file), together with your CV and all your supporting documents (in a single PDF file), to ECBWS_CVs@ecb.europa.eu.
For more information about the European Central Bank ECB Scholarship, please visit their official website.