EBSU Registration Process/Guide – For Newly Admitted Students. Are you a newly admitted student in Ebonyi State University? Read this to learn how to register fully.
Many students have been asking about how to register in the EBSU 2020/2021 academic session as newly admitted students. Just follow the easy guide and register.
- Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip.
- Log on to https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Create Portal Account. In case you have initially created a portal account, then enter your login details and click on Login.
- Fill your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and select Click on “Get Acceptance Fee Invoice”.
- Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to the bank for payment or make payment online after printing the Invoice. Online payment can be made using ATM
- Go back to the Portal and login.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose “Get Acceptance Fee Receipt”.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as payment type.
- Print out the displayed Acceptance Receipt. Make sure you don’t lose it.
- Click on Admissions and Choose “Print Admissions Letter”.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”EBSU Registration Process/Guide”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!