Delete Facebook Comment – Most sometimes, you get annoyed by the sorts of comments you receive once you post something on Facebook.
It’s going to be once you do any of the following:
1. Post a link
2. Upload a photograph
3. Upload a video
4. Do a live streaming
5. Update your status
Click here: Free Opera Mini App Download
Some persons see these comments but don’t know that deleting it’s possible. If you’ve got a lover page on Facebook or if you’re trying to advertise a product of yours, these comments can drive people away or give them a nasty vibe about what you’re advertising.
Just an equivalent way you’ll edit posts on Facebook, you furthermore may have a choice to delete any content you posted or any comment about what you posted.
How to Delete Facebook Comment
Deleting a Facebook discuss Desktop, Android, iPhone follows different but simple processes.
1. Locate the post on your Home Page
2. Navigate your thanks to the comment
3. Beside the actual comment, you’ll see three small circles which are together
4. Click thereon
5. Click “Delete Comment”
More link: The way to Change Your Microsoft Account Password
1. Locate the comment in your Facebook android app
2. Click on the arrow located at the proper side of the comment
3. Click “Delete”
1. Navigate your thanks to the comment you desire to delete on Facebook app
2. Beside the comment, you’ll see a V button
3. Click thereon
4. To discard the comment click “Delete”
You can see now that deleting a discuss Facebook is as easy as ABC.
Now you’ll delete just any comment you are doing like and leave your comment section freed from annoying and unwanted posts. There’s absolutely no big deal in doing this.
Check out: The way to Create or check in an Account on Instagram
Don’t allow people to invade your privacy and make feel you can’t do anything about it because you really can.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!