DataCamp entry for the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award Program is now available for international candidates to apply. This program is sponsored by DataCamp’s. Read till the end for easy steps on how to apply for this DataCamp’s Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award.
DataCamp entry for the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award Program is now available for international candidates to apply. This Python online course is a chance for recipients to use their new skills to win $5,000 and support further learning. Also, applicants can buy equipment and software or fund their educational projects. Moreover, five runners-up Scholarship award recipients will receive $1,000 each.
Why Learn Python?
Learning Python is necessary for programmers as one of the fastest-growing programming languages worldwide. Python’s easy-to-follow system, pre-programmed syntax, and readability have made it preferred for programmers and data scientists. Learners, including beginners with no prior coding experience, can swiftly learn Python due to its simple and intuitive syntax. As a result, they can master it much faster than other programming languages and get a potential career in data science, machine learning, data analysis, or digital marketing.
- Application Deadline: 31 March 2023
- Result Announcement: 01 May 2023
- Host Organization: DataCamp Inc.
- Duration: N/A
- Location: Online
- Degree Level: None
- Gender: Male/Female
- Medium of Instruction: English
- Number of Awards: 6
- Eligible Country: All
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Python
Benefits of the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award
Six successful entrants can receive the DataCamp’s Python Scholarship Award as follows:
- One first position holder will receive 5,000 USD
- Five runners-up will receive 1,000 USD each
Eligibility Criteria for the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award
All applicants should meet the following requirements to apply for the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award:
- Candidate must be 18 years old;
- You must currently enrolled in secondary school, post-secondary school, or a postgraduate degree program;
- Must not have a post-secondary degree in computer science, data analytics, data science, or a similar field of study;
- Submit unique and original entries solely for the Scholarship;
- Candidate must create a DataCamp account to access the competition.
Note: The application questions depends on topics included in Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses on DataCamp.com. Therefore, applicants must complete both of these courses, available for free, before applying for the Scholarship.
The judges will assess the top 100 entries based on the following criterion. They will not process entries in position 101 or low to the next stage:
Response quality (65%)
- Accuracy (20%): The entrant’s answers demonstrate the original data and are free of errors.
- Clarity (20%): The answers should be clear and easy to understand.
- Completeness (15%): The response should be a full report that responds to the question posed.
- Insights (10%): The answers must contain some data-based insides.
- The strong connection of the response to the original data.
- The strong relationship between the narrative and the honest answer.
- Balancing of in-depth and concise answers.
- Flows of the solutions from one point to the next.
How to Apply for the Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship Award?
All applicants should submit a complete application package by following the instructions below:
- Submit all required personal information via the scholarship application form.
- Log in or register for DataCamp through your unique DataCamp account.
- Go to the scholarship submissions page and submit your entry before the deadline.
See more Opportunities: