Creating new Yandex account is easy to do though some people do not understand how easy it is.
Yandex continues to compete recently as one of the most sort out for mail platforms.
People use it for many things to include; sending both official and unofficial information to friends, family and clients (business associates).
READ ABOUT CREATING YANDEX ACCOUNT
Creating Yandex account is the first step to take when trying to use a yandex account either in your phone or laptop.
Among the attributes of yandex mail are; protects against spam and fraud; highlights email from real people and sorts everything else into other folders.
Another important attribute is that one can switch between several accounts without entering other usernames and passwords.
Yandex can also put messages on a timer so one can write them in advance and send them when needed.
YANDEX MAIL SIGN UP
Yandex.com provides the service of e-mail through yandex e-mail to enable various users open yandex accounts with domain name that can be hosted.
Yandex mail is very easy to use once you have either a mobile phone or laptop.
This is because Ynadex.com provides IMAP access to Yandex account. This is why it is referred to as user friendly.
CREATING NEW YANDEX ACCOUNT
Allow me to guide you through the steps of creating new yandex mail account by reading through these easy to follow steps;
- Using your computer of smart phone, go to google search tool
- Click HERE or you copy the URL to your search engine
- Click on create an account icon
- fill the box with your name, especially first and last name
- Type in a log in detail which is the username that you prefer to use.
- Input a personal password you can remember easily (retype it in the second box as confirmation)
- Input a valid phone number (for easy account recovery)
- Confirm the authenticity of the phone number by typing the code you receive into the confirmation box (Do not waste time in doing this)
- Navigate to register icon
- Study the terms and conditions before you click accept
- Get logged in to your inbox and start using your mail.
HAVE YOU BEEN HELPED BY THIS ARTICLE, DO NO FAIL TO SHARE