CREATING FLICKR ACCOUNT- ACCOUNT SIGN UP
Creating Flickr Account is easy to do and does not require much protocol to fulfill except you do not have access to either a laptop or a smart phone.
You also require to have a functional subscription in either your phone or your laptop.
You can also create Facebook Account, Linkedin Account, WhasApp Account, Yandex Account by clicking any of the icons.
Flickr is an image hosting service which is very different from the rest of other social media platforms in a special way.
It gives you room to share your pictures with friends, family, business associates, church members etc.
It also allows you to show exactly on maps where the pictures were taken. It can also organize pictures for you group by group or in sets depending on your choice as well as make you enjoy other interesting things.
CREATING NEW – STEPS TO ACCOUNT CREATION
When Creating Flickr Account, there is need to follow the steps listed here. Do not skip any step listed here and your account will be created within a jiffy.
- To visit the Flickr site (homepage), click here to Log on.
- Click on the “Create Your Account” button which is on the right hand side of the screen.
- Input your Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a yahoo mail account, sign up here to create yahoo account.
- Click on “Sign Up” or “Sign In” after inserting your ID and password to create Flickr Account.
- Choose whether you prefer to have a free or pro account. Pro Account simply connects you a Yahoo specialist through phone for help for Yahoo mail and password rest issues.
- It can as well provide you with basic support for Yahoo sports, finance.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
READ MORE: CORONA VIRUS ATTACK