Create Slideshow On Facebook – You’ll actually create a slideshow ad from a Facebook Page. Unlike a slideshow ad created from Ads Manager, you can’t add a video to a slideshow ad from a Facebook Page. Read Details Below.
How to Create a Slideshow Ad from a Facebook Page
- Use high-quality images for slideshow ads. Your images should be a minimum of 1280 x 720 pixels and have a uniform ratio (16:9, 1:1 or 2:3). If all the pictures are different sizes, the slideshow is automatically cropped to 1:1.
- If you’re using music within the slideshow ad, you want to have all legal rights necessary to use a song within the ad, either by licensing the song or owning the legal rights to the song. If you purchased or downloaded a song or album, you’ll not be ready to use it within the slideshow.
Steps to making a slideshow ad from a Facebook Page
- Attend a Facebook Page you manage.
- Click Share a photograph or video.
- Within the menu, prefer to Create a Slideshow.
- Within the window that appears, click Add Photos to upload 3 to 10 images. After you upload, stills from the asset appear within the window.
- Update settings for the slideshow ad:
Aspect Ratio: Choose the ratio for the slideshow. Let the primary image within the slideshow determine the ratio, or set it to face (1:1), rectangle (16:9) or vertical (2:3).
Image Duration: Choose how long you’d wish to show each image within the slideshow. Slideshows can’t be longer than 15 seconds, therefore the duration options will change counting on what percentage images you’d wish to use.
Transition: Choose None or Fade to customize how the slideshow switches from one image to subsequent.
- (Optional) Click Music to upload music for the slideshow. Slideshow supports WAV, MP3, M4A, FLAC, and OGG formats. If you don’t have music, you’ll choose between a groups of obtainable tracks within the tool.
- (Optional) Click Edit Photo to feature a caption, choose a font or change the dimensions and positioning of the text within the slideshow then click Save.
- Click Create Slideshow. The Facebook Page begins processing the slideshow and notifies you when it’s finished, which can take up to 2 minutes.
- Enter a message for your post to accompany the slideshow ad.
- Click Boost Post and choose your audience, budget, and duration.
- Click Set Budget to finish the order.
- Click Publish when you’re ready.
Go to Facebook Business Help @ https://web.facebook.com/business/help/2121936501364733# for more information