Create Group Chat In Whatsapp – WhatsApp has a group chat feature which allows you to either send the same message to multiple contacts without typing it again and again, and have conversation with a group of friends.
How Can I Create Group Chat In Whatsapp
Like most instant messaging applications, WhatsApp lets you create a group in order to message many people at once. You can create a group in WhatsApp by opening the Chats menu and selecting the “New Group” option. From there, you’ll be able to add up to 256 people to a group as long as they’re in your phone’s contacts.
Check out: Download Common English Mistakes – Free Common English Mistakes App For Android Smartphone
How To Create Whatsapp Group Chat Using Android Smartphone:
1. Tap your WhatsApp app to open WhatsApp. If you don’t have WhatsApp for Android yet, it’s free to download from the Google Play Store.
If you can’t locate WhatsApp on your phone, try searching for it using Google’s “In App” feature.
2. Tap the “Chats” tab. You’ll find this at the bottom of your screen in WhatsApp’s toolbar.
If WhatsApp opens to your last-used chat, tap the “Chats” option in the top left corner to view the Chats menu.
3. Tap your Android’s menu button. Doing so will prompt a menu from within the Chats page.
4. Tap the “New Group” option at the top of the menu. This will prompt you to select members for your group.
5. Tap contacts’ names to add them to your group. You can also search for specific contacts from within the search bar at the top of your screen.
You cannot add people who aren’t currently in your contacts.
Tap the “OK” button in the top right corner of your screen when you’re ready to continue.
6. Add a group name. You’ll do this in the field at the top of the screen.
7. Add a picture to your group. You can do this by tapping the empty box next to the group name, then selecting a photo from your photo library.
8. Tap the checkmark when you’re finished. This is in the top right corner of your screen. You now have a group on WhatsApp.
When Using iPhone:
1. Tap your WhatsApp app to open WhatsApp. If you don’t already have it, WhatsApp for iPhone is free to download from the App Store.
2. Tap the “Chats” option to open your chat history. This is in the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
Also: Don’t Touch My Phone App Download – Don’t Touch My Phone For Smartphone
3. Tap the “New Group” option. This should be in the top right corner of the Chats menu.
4. Tap a contact’s name to add them to your group. You can do this with up to 256 people; the name and icon of each person you add will show up at the top of your screen as you add contacts.
5. Tap “Next” in the top right corner of your screen. This will take you to the “New Group” creation page. From here, you can:
Add a “Group Subject” to name the group (25 character maximum).
Add a photo by tapping the camera icon on the left of the Group Subject field.
Delete participants from the group before you officially form it.
6. Tap “Create” in the top right corner of your screen. You have officially created a group in WhatsApp.