Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration – How to Apply for Survival Fund www.survivalfund.ng is about how to log on to the 2020 Survival Fund Registration Form Portal at www.survivalfund.ng. You can log on and apply in order to access funds.
Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration – How to Apply for Survival Fund www.survivalfund.ng
The Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration is ongoing. The Survival Fund Registration 2020 form is out for you to pick and apply. Reliable information reaching godcentvc.com is that recruitment for the 2020 applicants in ongoing at the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment.
Most people have been asking questions concerning the Covid-19 Survival fund. Some of the questions they ask are;
- When is the federal government FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund registration going to kick off?
- Who is qualified to apply for the federal government FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund registration?
- How can I apply for the federal government FG N75Bn MSME Survival Fund?
After reading this post, you must have learnt answers to the above questions and many others. No matter your business, you have the opportunity to apply for this fund and get sponsored.
The Federal Government has set aside some funds to cushion the negative impacts of Covid-19 on the economy. Most Nigerians who run small, medium-sized enterprises and businesses find it very difficult to survive due to the extreme harshness of the Covid-19 on the economy.
Disbursement of this fund will take different forms and phases. A few to mention include;
- MSME Survival Fund with the Payroll support track
- MSME Survival Fund: 60 Billion Naira available fund
- Payroll support track: 15 Billion Naira.
The essence of these funds is to help businesses in Nigeria to return back to normal status before the outbreak of Covid-19. Actually, the Covid-19 pandemic has generally affected the world’s economy.
There is absolutely no better way to restore smiles on the faces of many Nigerians who feel betrayed by the government than this method. For sure, with this fund, Nigerians will smile again. The good news is that the fund is for Micro and small businesses registered in Nigeria.
Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration – How to Apply for N75Bn MSME Survival Fund
Registration is very easy. Do well and follow all the steps here an you are good to go;
- Log on to the Covid -19 Survival Fund Registration Portal HERE
- Click the link to registration
- Carefully fill out all the necessary information you are required to fill
- Cross-check all the details you have inputted before submitting
- Make sure you print out a copy of the application summary as evidence of application
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration ”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!
Covid-19 Survival Fund Registration
2020/2021 Federal Teachers Recruitment – Recruitment Updates for Over 300,000 Jobs
2020 CCB Recruitment – How to Apply for Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
2020 INEC Recruitment www.inec.gov.ng – Visit INEC 2020 Recruitment Portal
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – NDDC Recruitment form at www.nddc.gov.ng