COVID 19 DEADLY – CORONA VIRUS
Covid 19 deadly is another name for a Corona Virus, which is a virus ravaging the world now.
It has become a big threat to the whole world most recently. This article will expose you to how corona originated, distribution and preventive measures.VISIT US HERE
ABOUT CORONA 19 DEADLY VIRUS
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease which is caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. It spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose.
This happens when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It is claimed to have originated from Wuhan, China. It is also very deadly and have claimed many lives in a short while.
These are the basic symptoms of covid 19. Do not fail to rush to the hospital if you feel any of the symptoms or if you know anyone that feels such symptoms;
- Dry cough
- Shortness of breath
- Aches and pains
- Sore throat
- Only very few people will report diarrhoea, nausea or a runny nose.
EFFECTS OF COVID 19 DEADLY VIRUS
Presently, this wicked virus has placed virtually every activity of the world on hold. Think of the following activities and know how stubborn the virus(Covid 19 deadly is);
PAUSE ON WORLD SOCCER GAMES
There is nothing in the world that brings the world together more than sports, especially soccer games. Both muslims, christians, Buddists, atheists etc believe in soccer.
Covid 19 has come to place the world’s number one unifier to a break resulting to UEFA to postpone the elite competition after only first leg of the last 16 games.
There is no common game that men, youths, children and women love in large number more than football. But Corona has proven to be more deadlier than their love for soccer.
RELIGIOUS AND EVENT CENTRES
This is virtually the first time Easter activities would be postponed based on the outbreak of this dreaded sickness.
Now, religious gatherings, weddings, schools, trade centres, seminars among others have been shut down completely in fear of a dreaded plague.
Prevention is better than cure in all cases. How much more in the case of this dreaded virus that has claimed the lives of thousands in a short while.
To avoid spread of Covid 19 deadly, do the following;
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and running water, or clean them with alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Do not cough or stay close to someone who coughed except you are at least 1 metre distance away from people.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Do not leave home (stay indoors).
- Stay away from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.
SAVE A LIVE TODAY BY SHARING THIS