Converting to PDF is very necessary most especially when the writer wants to protect a particular word, excel, JPEG document from cheap editing.
For instance, a document typed in either microsoft word or excel can easily be edited when sent through e-mail or flash drive.
WHAT PDF CONVERTER IS ALL ABOUT
It is difficult to know what PDF converter is all about without knowing the meaning of PDF.
In common sense, PDF is an acronym that stands for Portable Document Format. Many people do not know this. Again, PDF is also an abbreviation for the Netware Printer Definition File.
For the sake of this write-up, PDF means Portable Document Format.
A PDF converter is an application tool that converts documents in different formats to Portable Document Format (PDF) based on the interest of the user.
Another easy method of converting documents to PDF is through the online method. Follow this article and see the step by step
EASY WAYS TO CONVERTING WORD DOCUMENTS TO PDF
Converting documents to PDF is easy to do. Did I hear you ask how?
PDF online converter helps you to convert your files to PDF, edit, unlock, merge PDF files, and export PDF files (to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPG) and much more.
STEPS TO USING A PDF CONVERTER – ONLINE
- Visit PDF online platform HERE
- Click on select file (locate the document you want to convert from where you saved it in your computer)
- Ensure the folder you saved the document is easily known by you
- Select the file and allow it to upload on the site fully (Information: the maximum file size is 100 MB and All files together must not exceed 150 MB)
- You can select up to 20 files at once by pressing the control key
- Remember to line up the documents as you would want them to be after converting has taken place
- Select the document type you want to convert it to
- Select PDF since you want to convert to PDF
- Then tap the convert icon
- Wait patiently until it is converted
- Downloading starts automatically after converting documents to PDF
- Save the converted document.
READ MORE: YANDEX MAIL ACCOUNT CREATION
SHARE THIS ARTICLE BY CLICKING SHARE BELOW