Contact Facebook Customer Care – This page teaches you ways to report relate your basic issues on your Facebook account to Facebook‘s Help Center so as to resolve the matter on your account. There are Facebook’s built-in resources to report or troubleshoot a drag.
How to Contact Facebook Customer Care
To Contact Facebook and Report issues follow the steps below;
1. Open the official Facebook login page @ https://www.facebook.com OR Click Here. Use the username and password related to your account to log in.
2. Locate the post, comment, profile, picture, video, or ad that’s a problem: Posts and comments are often found in your news feed, or on the wall of the one that posted them.
3. To report a picture or Video: Click on the image or video to enlarge it If you would like to report a profile or group, click on the name or profile image of the profile or group you would like to report.
4. Click … or Options: Use the subsequent options to locate the choices button for the subsequent content types:
- Posts: Click the button with the three dots above the post and to the proper.
- Comments: Hover over the comment and click on the button with three dots to the proper.
- Images: Click the image, then click Options at the bottom-right of the image.
- Videos: Click the video to enlarge it, then click the button with three dots below the video and to the proper.
- Profiles: Click the person’s profile or name, then click the button with three dots within the upper-right corner of their cover photo.
- Groups: Click the name of the group then click the button that says More below the group profile image.
5. Click the choice to “Give Feedback” or “Report”: this feature reads differently counting on the content you’re reporting, but it’s usually a variation of giving feedback and/or Report.
6. Select how the content goes against Facebook’s Community Standards: Click the choice that best describes the content you would like to report.
7. Click Send: This sends your feedback to Facebook.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Counting on the content you report, you’ll be asked to submit a report back to Facebook. They don’t ask this for all content, but they are doing use your feedback to enhance their system.
1. To report a privacy violation, use this type.
2. To report a drag with a business or advertisement. Use this type.
Let us know if you’ve got any issues about the way to Contact Facebook Customer Care on the comment below