Contact a Facebook Administrator – To contact Facebook Administrator is extremely important to all or any Facebook users, due to some challenges that normally occur. This page will clearly show you ways to contact Facebook Administrator and report your problem.
How to Contact a Facebook Administrator
Contacting the administrator of a private Facebook page, you’ll be ready to message or post to the page, counting on the page’s settings.
Leaving feedback or reporting a site issue gets your message to them, but the location clearly states that they’ll not respond.
Page Administrators Contact
If you’re trying to contact the administrator of a Facebook page, as against someone who actually works for Facebook, do so directly on the relevant page.
1. Click the “Message” button displayed on the page’s cover photo.
2. Facebook administrators have the choice to disallow incoming messages, which is that the case if the page has no Message button.
3. If there’s no message button, search for the text box to post on the page’s Timeline.
4. Administrators also can disable this feature, so you’ll not see it, either.
How to Report a drag to Facebook Administrator
1. From any Facebook page while logged in,
2. Click the upside-down triangle representing the choices drop-down.
3. Select “Report a drag.”
4. For any concern or question that doesn’t regard abusive content or a site error, choose “General Feedback” from the list of categories.
5. Note that the feedback form says, “We don’t typically answer feedback emails, but we’re reviewing them.”
6. If you decide on “Something Isn’t Working,” you’ll see a screen to report errors.
7. Describe the error and upload a screenshot of the difficulty if you’ve taken one.
8. Choosing “Abusive Content” takes you to a Facebook help article on the subject with no actual contact information.
Let us know if you’re encounter any problems on the way to Contact a Facebook Admin | Report a drag.