Check Your Facebook Poke – Do you wish to check your pokes on Facebook but find it confusing? Are you looking for a way of how to check friends who poked you on Facebook? Do you wish to poke a friend on Facebook? A lot of users on the Facebook platform are poked, but they find it difficult to ascertain their pokes on the platform. This article will help you know the person now. CHECK OUT: ALTER INSTAGRAM PROFILE PICTURE
Facebook Poking has been used by a lot of users on the Facebook platform. There are different meanings interpreted when someone is poked on Facebook.
Facebook poke may be a feature on the platform that permits get the eye of users on the platform. When you poke a friend on the Facebook platform it is the same thing as “saying hello” or to show interest in a friend and not having to go through the long process of typing messages and send to them.
Different Meanings of Pokes on Facebook
A lot of meaning are attached when someone or your friends poked you.
It indicates thus;
- Greetings from your friends or someone else.
- It reminds a friend that you are waiting to get a reply from him or her.
- To make your friends gets the impression that you are thinking of them.
- And to also check if a friend id online or not.
- Enables you to know if your friend has been accessing the Facebook platform lately.
- Show your likeness to your friends.
- It can also be used to have fun or jokes.
How to Check Friends Who Poked You On Facebook – Check Your Facebook Poke List
You can easily identify those who poked you on Facebook. It is very easy and simply to do, although a lot of users may find it difficult. SEE: CARS PURCHASABLE ON FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
- Open your Facebook account.
- And click on the three dots icon at the top of the Facebook page.
- List of options will pop out.
- Scroll down and click on “see all”.
- Another list of options will appear and then click on pokes.
The list of those that poked you will automatically appear. Check one after the other and reply to them.