CHANGING FACEBOOK PASSWORD – SECURITY ALERT
Changing facebook password is the first thing to do once you notice any foul activity through your account.
Many people do not understand that fraudulent activities take place through facebook and so remain naïve until their accounts are completely hacked.
FACEBOOK SECURITY ALERT – PASSWORD CHANGE
Recently with the high era of technology and cloudy use of facebook, crimes have increased through facebook. Some people take your account and start sending messages to your friends impersonating you.
Some of the people that do this are your close friends who have access to your login details.
They may commit crime which will only but implicate you and sometimes lead you to going to jail. Some people take your account and send out funny pictures including image damaging pictures.
These negative acts damage your personality and destroys your personal being. It also puts you in bad light to those who already know your reputable character.
In case this kind of thing happens to you even if it is once, do not fail to rush to your facebook setting and change your password. How? You may ask.Godcentvc is here to teach you how to do so. Remain calm and read on.
PASSWORD ALERT – ACCOUNT SECURITY
Follow the easy steps to change your facebook password if you notice any suspicious act.
- Login to facebook HERE
- If you do not have account, click HERE
- Once you are logged in, then go to setting, this is the icon immediately after the quick icon by the right.
- Navigate to login and you will see Change password
- Click on change password
- the icon opens for you to see boxes for current password,new password, e-type password.
- fill in the different boxes with the password details
- Click on save changes and then login
- If you forgot your password, click on forgot password and follow it prompt
Share this by clicking the share icon below.