CCB Recruitment 2020 – Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form is an article about how to apply for the CCB Recruitment 2020 otherwise known as Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form.
Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) – CCB Recruitment 2020
In 1979, the CCB was established in Nigeria during the Second Republic. This was after about 13 years of military rule by the founding fathers of the first post-military constitution. There were a lot of Codes of Conduct for public officers provided by the 1979 Constitution.
Mandate and Powers of the Bureau
The Bureau received mandate from the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act, Chapter 58 LFN 1990 to establish and maintain a high standard of public morality in the conduct of government business.
It was also mandated to ensure that public officers’ actions and behaviour conform to the highest standards of public morality and accountability.
In order to successfully implement these mandates, section 3, part of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria as amended has provided an enabling legal environment for the bureau to:
- Receive declarations by public officers under paragraph 12 of part 1 of the fifth schedule to the constitution.
- Examine the declaration in accordance with the requirements of the code of conduct or any law.
- Retain custody of such declaration and make them available for inspection by any citizen of Nigeria on such terms and conditions as the National Assembly may prescribe
- Ensure compliance with and where appropriate, enforce the provisions of the code of conduct or any law relating thereto.
- Receive complaints about non-compliance with or breach of the provision of the code of conduct or any law in relation thereto, investigate complaints and, where appropriate, refer such matters to the code of conduct tribunal.
- Appoint, promote, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over staff of the code of conduct bureau in accordance with the provisions of an act of the National Assembly enacted in that behalf and
- Carry out such other functions as may be conferred upon it by the National Assembly
- To learn more about CCB, CLICK HERE
CCB Recruitment 2020 – Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form
Many graduates have continued to ask questions about the CCB recruitment 2020. Most of them asked questions like;
- When is the CCB Recruitment 2020 going to start?
- Is the CCB application portal open?
- How can I get the CCB Recruitment form?
- How can I apply for the CCB recruitment 2020?
- What are the requirements for the CCB Recruitment?
- Should I pay to apply for the CCB Recruitment?
godcentvc.com has gathered that the CCB Recruitment 2020 application form has not been released yet! The Code of Conduct Bureau has not successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants. You can visit this site continuously to know when it is released.
NEGLECT any news that the CCB Recruitment 2020 is ongoing. Meanwhile, you can read on to know more about CCB and how to apply when it is released.
CCB Recruitment 2020 – Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment – CCB Job Requirements and Qualifications
If you are applying for any of the Code of Conduct Bureau recruitment positions, you must as a matter of necessity possess the following
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Avoid The Following Mistakes While Applying for CCB Recruitment
There are uncountable number of mistakes people make while applying for CCB recruitment and many other recruitment exercises. Make sure you run away from the following mistakes;
- Late application.Register on time to avoid disqualification.
- Don’t send anyone to do it for you to avoid any error in data imputation. Do the registration by yourself.
- Rush rush application. Take your time and apply to avoid errors.
- Not cross-checking your application. Make sure you go through your application from stage one till the last stage before submitting
- Multiple application. Don’t think you are smart by applying multiple times. You are only disqualifying yourself.
- Paying people for application. Don’t pay anyone because application is free.
How to Apply –
Like I have earlier told you, the application process is not ongoing. You can visit the official website of CCB to know when the recruitment will start. Click HERE to confirm.
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”CCB Recruitment 2020”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!