BSU Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply for Job Opportunities at Borno State University is an article that guides you on how to apply for job at the ongoing Borno State University Recruitment. Go ahead and read this article and see the qualifications to met up in order to apply for jobs at Borno State University.
Borno State University Recruitment – How to Apply for Job Opportunities at Borno State University
Do you have passion to work in a Nigerian University? Are you a graduate with desirr to work in a Nigerian University? This is an opportunity for you to secure the desired/dream job immediately. You wanna learn more about Borno State University? CLICK HERE.
godcentvc.com, your number one legit info platform is here with the latest information about Borno State University has placed memo inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant Academic positions:
2020/2021 IFAD Recruitment www.ifad.org – Check 2020/2021 IFAD Application Portal
- Laboratory Technologist
- Assistant Librarian
- Senior Librarian
- Graduate Assistant (Science)
- Graduate Assistant (Social and Management Sciences)
- Graduate Assistant (Arts & Education)
- Graduate Assistant (Agriculture)
- Assistant Lecturer (Agriculture)
- Assistant Lecturer (Arts & Education)
- Senior Lecturer (Agriculture)
- Lecturer II (Science)
- Lecturer II (Social and Management Sciences)
- Lecturer II (Arts & Education)
- Librarian I
- Librarian I
- Lecturer II (Agriculture)
- Lecturer I (Agriculture)
- Lecturer I (Arts & Education)
- Lecturer I (Social and Management Sciences)
- Lecturer I (Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Social and Management Sciences)
- Senior Lecturer (Arts & Education)
- Reader (Agriculture)
- Reader (Arts & Education)
- Reader (Social and Management Sciences)
- Reader (Sciences)
- Professor (Sciences)
- Professor (Social and Management Sciences)
- Professor (Arts & Education)
- Professor (Agriculture)
Qualifications and Requirements
These are the qualifications depending on the position or level you are applying for; all are to comply with their requirements as follows;
2020 INEC Recruitment www.inec.gov.ng – Visit INEC 2020 Recruitment Portal
- All those who are applying for Lecturer I must possess a good Bachelor’s, Master’s and Ph.D Degree from recognized Universities with at least two (2) years teaching, research and administrative experience as Lecturer-I in a recognized University
- All professorial candidates must have evidence of at least eight (8) scholarly publications in learned journals in University and apex research/training institutes, plus evidence of successful supervision of at least three (3) Masters/Ph.D Degree.
- All interested candidates must be registered or register-able with the relevant professional/scientific bodies as applicable.
- There must be evidence of community service which will be an added advantage.
- All interested candidate must have evidence of NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Application Method – BSU Recruitment 2020
All candidates interested and qualified for these jobs should submit Twenty (20) hard copies of their Applications along with their Credentials and Curriculum Vitae including the following details:
- Full Name
- Post Desired and Department
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth and State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- GSM Number
- Email Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children if applicable
- Institutions Attended (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates – Starting with the latest)
- Honors, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Professional Societies (Starting with the latest)
- Working Experience (General and Specific Experience: Starting with the latest)
- Research interest or Commissioned Projects: Completed (list)
- List of Publications with Details of Title, Publishers, or dates and pages (where applicable)
- Conferences and Workshops attended with papers presented (Starting with the latest) in Peer-reviewed journals.
- Information on Fellowship, Masters’ Projects and Ph.D. Thesis Supervised: (To include the following) (Starting with the latest):
(a) Title of Thesis
(b) Name of Student(s)
(c) Date / Year of Commencement
(d) Completed / Ongoing (Anticipated date of Completion)
(e) Sole/Collaborative Supervision
- Details of Administrative Experience
- Teaching Experience
- Service to the Community (with status and dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary and Employer
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees: Two of the referees must be a senior professional/scientist in the candidate’s fields.
- It is the duty of the Candidate to inform the referees to write and send their report to the Registrar before the closing date.
You must address and submit your applications to:
Borno State University,
P. M.B. 1122, Njimtilo,
Kano Road, Maiduguri,
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”BSU Recruitment 2020”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – NDDC Recruitment form at www.nddc.gov.ng
2020 AE-FUNAI Recruitment – Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, lkwo Recruitment 2020
2020 CAC Recruitment Portal – www.cac.gov.ng.
CPC Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Consumer Protection Council Job
NIHSA Recruitment 2020 – www.nihsa.gov.ng Portal
NABDA Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Portal 2020
TCN Recruitment 2020 – www.tcn.org.ng Apply for TCN Recruitment