Blocking Someone on Facebook Messenger – We all have that one friend who keeps sending us nasty messages, pictures, GIF’s and videos. As a lady, we all have that one admirer who wouldn’t quit harrassing you with romantic messages or requesting for nude pictures, its grating on your nerves and you only want to place a stop thereto because, frankly, it’s aged your nerves. See: HOW TO ADD STORE TO FACEBOOK PAGE
The good news is, you’ll block that person on Facebook messenger without blocking him as a lover. Wonderful, right?
This step-by-step guide will show you exactly the way to roll in the hay, so stick along for the ride!
HOW TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON FACEBOOK MESSENGER
To block someone on Facebook messenger:
- Open your Facebook messenger application
- Scroll right down to the person’s conversation you would like to dam
- Tap the conversation and hold
- On the screen that pops up, tap on Block
- On the screen that pops up, you’ll get a prompt asking you to ”Block all messages”, tap on it
- Next, tap on any a part of the screen aside from the prompt asking you to ”Unblock all messages”.
Easy peachy! Plow ahead and block that pesky and annoying Facebook friend on your Facebook messenger and obtain back your peace of mind. ADD SOMEONE TO YOUR RESTRICTED LIST
Remember: Blocking someone on Facebook messenger app doesn’t mean you’ve got blocked the person on Facebook entirely, the person remains your friend. To dam someone entirely on Facebook.
I hope this post was helpful? Show your appreciation by sharing these articles to your friends and relatives who might need it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Instagram using the share button below.