Army RRI Applications 2020 – Nigerian Army 80RRI Regular Intake Recruitment 2020: Nigerian army 80RRR regular intake recruitment form for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women 2020/2021.
This is guide will cause you to understand the step by step process involved on the way to apply for Nigerian Army 80 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements
1. Candidates must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
2. Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
3. Applicants must be freed from any criminal conviction by the court of law.
4. All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in less than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O level including English
5. Additionally to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
6. Knowledge of additional Nigerian language aside from maternal language is another advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS are going to be VERIFIED FROM THE ACCEPTABLE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS ARE GOING TO BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
1. Candidates are to notice that there’ll be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
2. No special centre for recruitment.
3. there’ll be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits are going to be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
5. Candidates also are expected to stick to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
6. Any Applicants who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
7. Candidates are advised to return with their BVN printout.
8. Candidates are advised within the ir own interest to not give any sort of gratification of inducement to a person or group of persons to help them in the recruitment exercise.
9. you’re advised to carefully read the instruction on the web site or call the subsequent support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
10. Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
11. Shortlisted candidates are to report back to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
12. Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
Minimium Age (Trades) 28
Maximium Age (Trades) 35
Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
Minimium Height (Female) 1.62
Minimium Educational Qualification Minimum 4 passes in less than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB
Application Last for a Period of 14 Sep 20 – 14 Nov 20