Access easy banking has proven to be the way for easy transactions in the banks without going through the cumbersome and rigorous stress obtainable in banks due to long queue.
ORIGIN AND OVERVIEW OF ACCESS BANK
Access Bank with over 28,121 employees is a leading modern bank in Nigeria. It operates as a savings institution.
It is one of the employers of labour in the banking sector since it creates many job opportunities and helps in reducing unemployment.
MORE ABOUT ACCESS BANK PLC
Access Bank plc, cheaply known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group.
It was Founded in 1989, Apapa, Lagos with legal backup to operate received from the national banking regulator, Central Bank of Nigeria.
The CEO of the bank is: Herbert Wigwe (Jan 2014–) while the Customer service no is: 01 280 2500.
Among the numerous services rendered by Access bank PLC is access easy banking known also as access mobile banking.
This makes use of the USSD code which enables customers to access different numerous services without being present in the bank.
A major achievement of Access bank PLC is acquisition of Diamond Bank and incorporating it into their bank.
This merger of Access bank and Diamond bank makes it the most successful bank in Nigeria since all former Diamond bank customers have been converted to Access bank customers.
READ ABOUT ACCESS EASY BANKING – STEPS TO FOLLOW
Access easy banking makes use of transfer code offers for customers to carry out different transactions with ease by simply dialing *901#.
Do not stress yourself for access easy banking is here to help you transfer money as well as recharge cards from the comfort of your homes to your clients and loved ones.
- To recharge airtime for self:*901*AMOUNT#
- To recharge airtime for others: Dial, *901*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER#
- To transfer funds to another customer: Dial, *901*1*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To transfer funds to other banks customer: Dial, *901*2*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To pay bills: Dial, *901*3#
- To generate an OTP code: Dial,*901*4*1#
- To check account balance: Dial, *901**5#
- To purchase data: Dial, *901*8#
- To open an account; Dial, *901*0#.