Access Bank is one of the modern banks that operates as a savings institution for funds in Nigeria.
It has over 28,121 employees all over the country which contributes heavily to the economy by reducing unemployment.
ALSO READ: ZENITH BANK TRANSFER CODE
ABOUT ACCESS BANK PLC
Access Bank plc, commonly known as Access Bank, is a Nigerian multinational commercial bank, owned by Access Bank Group.
The national banking regulator, Central Bank of Nigeria has licensed it to operate legally. It was Founded in 1989, Apapa, Lagos.
The Headquarters is in Lagos with Customer service no as: 01 280 2500. The CEO is: Herbert Wigwe (Jan 2014–)
One of their services is mobile money transfer using USSD code which provides numerous services to its customers without being present in the bank.
Recently, this bank PLC acquired Diamond Bank and incorporated it into their bank.
This means that everyone formerly operating as a Diamond Bank customer has automatically converted to Access. This will continue since it was legally incorporated.
TRANSFER CODES – EASY ACCESS MONEY
Access mobile money transfer code offers customers to carry out different transactions through the USSD number, by simply dialling *901#.
Follow the steps to transfer money to your customers or loved ones from the comfort of your homes.
- To transfer funds to another customer: Dial, *901*1*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To transfer funds to other banks customer: Dial, *901*2*AMOUNT*ACCOUNT NUMBER#
- To recharge airtime for self:*901*AMOUNT#
- To recharge airtime for others: Dial, *901*AMOUNT*PHONE NUMBER#
- To pay bills: Dial, *901*3#
- To generate an OTP code: Dial,*901*4*1#
- To check account balance: Dial, *901**5#
- To purchase data: Dial, *901*8#
- To open an account; Dial, *901*0#.
The merger of this bank and Diamond Bank on 1 April 2019 has made it the largest bank in Africa.
In conclusion of its merger with Diamond Bank, Access Bank Plc, unveiled its new logo, signalling the commencement of a new enlarged banking entity.
READ MORE: DIFFERENT BANK CODES FOR MONEY TRANSFER