Abuja Clinic Job Adverts 2020 – Apply for Abuja Clinic Jobs – Executive Personal Assistant is about news that Abuja Clinics has advertised for interested and eligible Nigerian candidates to quickly apply for Executive Personal Assistant recruitment 2020 in their clinics.
All the credible aspirants who are interested in applying for Abuja Clinics Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 can read the complete article to get more information. Bear in mind that for all jobs, we at godcentvc.com are dedicated to only but verified and true job adverts. We are not interested in rumors. All our posts are authentic.
Also Apply- NYIF Registration – How to Register for the Nigerian Youth Investment Fund – nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Learn about the current status of this job application and know your fate
1. Recruitment Agency: Abuja Clinics
2. Job Title: Executive Personal Assistant
3. Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
4. Job Requirements: B.Sc / HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology.
5. Salary: Not specified yet
6. Other: 2-3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
7. Mode of application: Apply by email
8. Application Deadline: Yet to be specified\
9. Type of Employment: Full-time
Read Job Summary – Abuja Clinic Job Adverts 2020 – Executive Personal Assistant at Abuja Clinics
The following are the summary of the expectations from the selected candidates;
1. At a senior level provide full administrative and secretarial support to a top executive in the hospital. Ensure proper management of the day to day affairs of the executive.
2. Be in-charge and capable of handing all sensitive and complex issues in a professional and objective inclined manner
3. Take specific initiatives as appropriate to all issues surrounding the clinic .
Essential Duties And Responsibilities – Specific Duties of the Executive Personal Assistant at Abuja Clinics
He shall be strictly responsible but not only restricted to the following
1. Managing electronic diary of the executive
2. Assessing and prioritizing the executive’s appointments and where necessary, ensuing appropriate reallocation.
3. Manage the executive’s travel arrangements
4. Process all correspondences of executive and as well ensure that the executive adequately deals with all incoming correspondences as at when due.
5. Maintain the office system of the executive office systems among which include filing and data management
6. Keep appropriate record of all the contacts of the executive
7. Make appropriate screening to all calls, enquiries and requests channeled to the executive and decisively address same, reporting all cases to the executive
8. Ensure adequate research and follow up as it relates to all matters concerning the executive’s responsibilities in the aspect of – mail responses chasing, action plan follow-up triggering etc
9. Produce and reproduce all documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the executive for effective job delivery
10. Organize and coordinate all meetings and ensure that the executive is well prepared for those meetings
11. Make sure that all agenda and minutes of meetings are adequately prepared.
12. Making proper arrangements for top management meetings.
13. Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels, ensuring they are comfortable at all times\
14. Supervising/overseeing all incoming/outgoing mail.
15. Carrying any other specific duty that may be assigned by the executive in the course of achieving excellence in service
Minimum Qualifications – Abuja Clinic Job Adverts 2020 – Executive Personal Assistant at Abuja Clinics
The selected candidate is expected to have the following qualifications;
1. Must be a female
2. B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Management and Technology
3. At least 2-3 years post NYSC experience in executive support to management.
4. Must have great skills and knowledge
Skills and knowledge Required
The selected candidate must have the following skills and knowledge;
1. Highly initiative and should work best at minimal level of job supervision
2. Wonderful communication and interpersonal skills which enhances professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external
3. Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
4. Ability to organize and plan work schedule
5. Internet surfing skills
6. Excellent patience in attending to detail all mails as well as the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy
7. A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize
8. Highly secretive by having ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality
Application Closing Date is yet to be disclosed.
How to Apply – Abuja Clinic Job Adverts 2020 – Apply for Abuja Clinic Jobs – Executive Personal Assistant
Are you an interested and qualified candidate?
Then Click here to apply online
NOTE: Remember that all applications are submitted at no charge
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”Abuja Clinic Job Adverts 2020”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!
Check Out Some Recommended Posts
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Curfew in Lagos – Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-Olu Declares Curfew
Grundtvig Polytechnic Scholarship Application Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
Apply for Navy Recruitment Here
NYIF Registration Portal 2020-2023 – How to Apply for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Latest News Updates in Nigeria
NYIF Registration: Registration for the NYIF
2020 Scholarship Opportunities – Scholarships for International Students
EBSU Registration Process/Guide – For Newly Admitted Students
How to Create Zoom Account