The SIIT Graduate Scholarships is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Thailand. There is No Application Fee to apply for SIIT award. Also No IELTS/TOFEL test is needed to apply and it is available for all nationalities.
Do not miss this great opportunity to pursue your studies in Thailand, read this article to the end for easy steps on how to apply for this scholarship.
The SIIT Graduate Scholarships is currently accepting application for 2023-24 academic session in Thailand. All International Students from all over the globe can apply for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Scholarship 2023 at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology. SIIT is offering Scholarship to undertake Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Thailand.
A lot of academic fields and majors are offered by SIIT Thailand Scholarship to pursue postgraduate degree. You can Apply Online for the SIIT Scholarship in Thailand 2023 Even if you don’t have an English proficiency test. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology was established in 1992 within Thammasat University in Pathum Thani, Thailand. It is top research institution. SIIT is offering all degree programs in English
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship type: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: Thailand
- Deadline: 15 March 2023
Benefit of the 2023-24 SIIT Graduate Scholarships
Applicant will benefit the following from the SIIT Graduate Scholarships:
- Full Tuition & Educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Accommodation Allowance of 10,000 baht Per Month
- Visa Fee, Airport Taxes, up to 10,000 Baht will be given.
- Round Trip Airfare Tickets (Economy Class) Direct Route to Thailand.
- Health & Accident Insurance will be provided during the Scholarship.
Also Check: Fully Funded Arqus Talent Scholarship Fund 2023-2024
Fields of Study
Applicants can select study area from given below academic fields and majors:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Management Technology
- Engineering Management
- Logistic and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
To be eligible to apply for the SIIT Graduate Scholarships Thailand, applicants need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Candidate must not be a Thai Citizen or do not hold Thai Nationality.
- Applicant must be excellent in previous academic records
- Provide two Strong Recommendation (At least One from Academic Institute).
- You have Good Health & Good Conduct.
- Not receiving any other scholarship.
- A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
- CV or resume
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Masters degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
- For PhD degree: Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
- Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
- Citizen ID card or passport
- Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Note: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
How to Apply for 2023-24 SIIT Graduate Scholarships?
There is Online Application System for SIIT Graduate Scholarships 2023-24 in Thailand. Complete the online application form before the Deadline. The Online Application Link is given below:
For more information about the 2023-24 SIIT Graduate Scholarships, please visit their official website.