Application is currently ongoing at the Colombia Government Scholarship for 2023–2024 academic session from international students. This great opportunity is provided by the Colombia Government and very much available to all nationalities to apply.
This blog will give you update about valuable information and easy steps on how to start and explore various opportunities. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
Application is currently ongoing at the Colombia Government Scholarship for 2023–2024 academic session from international students. The Master, Specialization, and PhD scholarships are fully funded, and applicants from all around the globe are eligible to apply. ICETEX is the company providing the opportunity. The Colombian government offers the program to everyone in their appropriate disciplines. According to the program, the scholarship’s length differs. It takes 18 months to specialize, 2 years to get a master’s degree, and 4 years to complete a PhD.
Instituto Colombiano de Crédito Educativo y Estudios Técnicos en el Exterior (ICETEX), means for Colombian Institute of Educational Credit and Technical Studies Abroad. For Colombian students and professionals who want to pursue higher education or technical courses both domestically and abroad, it is a government agency’s responsibility to offer financial aid, scholarships, and educational loans.
- Sponsored by: ICETEX
- Location: Colombia
- Deadline: 12 June 2023
- Degree Level: Master, Specialization, and PhD
- Duration: It takes 18 months to specialize, 2 years to get a master’s degree, and 4 years to complete a PhD
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Gender: Male and Female
- Type: Scholarship
- Eligible Nations: International (excluding Colombia)
Benefits of Colombia Government Scholarship for International Students:
Those who are chosen will benefit the following from the Colombian Government Scholarship 2023–24:
- Full tuition fee will be paid.
- Visa and medical insurance coverage.
- Costs for books and supplies will be provided.
- Installation fees and monthly living expenses.
- Unforeseen Costs.
Eligibility Criteria for Colombia Government Scholarship:
Applicants must have the following criteria;
- Applicant must come from any nation, excluding Colombia.
- A professional, graduate, or undergraduate degree in any field is required of the applicant.
- You must be under 50 years old.
- You must be married to a person of Colombian descent.
- IELTS is not required for admission.
- Copy of Passport.
- Your CV/ Resume.
- Health Certificate
- Statement of purpose
- Online application
- Academic curriculum
- Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply for Colombian Government Scholarship 2023–24?
To apply, click the apply now button below, You may submit your online application there and take in the program’s sights.
For more information about the Colombian Government Scholarship, please visit their official website.