2020 NSC Recruitment Application Portal – Visit www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng to Apply is a guide on how to visit the 2020 NSC Recruitment application portal and apply for jobs. Read on to know how to apply.
Nigerian Shippers’ Council (NSC) – 2020 NSC Recruitment Application Portal
NSC is the acronym for Nigerian Shippers’ Council. They have the mandate to establish an enabling environment for all stakeholders by instituting an efficient and effective economic regulatory system in the transport sector.
The vision is to be the foremost economic development agency providing regulatory system that fosters efficient, effective and competitive service delivery in the transport sector.
The mission is to contribute optimally to the economic development of the nation while protecting the rights and interests of all stakeholders in the transport sector in line with best practice.
To learn more about NSC, CLICK HERE.
2020 NSC Recruitment Application Portal – Visit www.shipperscouncil.gov.ng
Most people have been asking several questions about the 2020 NSC Recruitment application portal. The questions include;
- Is the NSC application portal open?
- Is the NSC application form out?
- Where can I get the NSC application form?
- How can I apply for the NSC recruitment?
- What are the qualifications for the NSC recruitment?
- Who can apply for the NSC recruitment?
You will get answers to the above questions and many more. Meanwhile, let me put you through the requirements for NSC application.
NSC Application Requirements – 2020 NSC Recruitment Application Portal
the aim of this NSC Recruitment 2020 is to create more jobs for the teeming Nigerian youths. To qualify to visit the 2020 NSC recruitment application portal, you must possess the following;
- At least B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- At most 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE for more information
Make sure you do not apply for more than one position. This will certainly lead to your disqualification if you do. Be informed that application is completely online and free. Don’t let anyone scam you in any way.
Be warned specially that 2020 NSC Recruitment portal is not open yet. Neglect any post or information saying that NSC Recruitment is ongoing. This is completely false. All you need do is to keep visiting this site for latest updates on 2020 NSC Recruitment portal.
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020 NSC Recruitment Application Portal”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!