2020 FRSC Recruitment Application Portal – Visit frsc.gov.ng to Apply is a guide on how to visit the FRSC Recruitment application portal at frsc.gov.ng and apply for jobs. Are you keen to know about the FRSC recruitment exercise? Read on to learn more.
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) – 2020 FRSC Recruitment Application Portal
The FRSC is the acronym for the Federal Road Safety Corps. It was created and committed with the mandate to create a safer monitoring environment through compliance with the FRSC (establishment) Act 2007, other traffic laws and quality management system standard with a view to continually improve its mode of operation.
The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) is a body bestowed with the responsibility of preventing and reducing road traffic mishaps, especially on highways. The traffic management agency was founded in 1988 by a decree under the regime of Military President Ibrahim Babangida.
The degree was later amended into the Federal Road Safety Commission Act Cap 141 laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. If you wanna learn more, CLICK HERE.
2020 FRSC Recruitment Application Portal – Visit frsc.gov.ng to Apply
Are you desirous to work in the FRSC? Are you a hard-working Nigerian youth? Are you above 18 years of age? if you are really zealous to join the FRSC, then this article is for you.
Are you interested to know answers to the following questions about FRSC;
- What is Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) all about?
- What are the Roles of Road Safety Commission?
- What are the Roles of Road Safety Officers?
- Is the FRSC Recruitment exercise ongoing?
- How do I Apply for FRSC recruitment?
- When is the FRSC Recruitment form coming out
- When is the FRSC Recruitment Application Closing?
- What are the requirements for the FRSC Recruitment?
Roles of Road Safety Officers
Then following are the roles of the FRSC officers;
- You are mandated to help in combating highways accident to the minimal level;
- You are mandated to continually educate drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- You are also mandated to give drivers all the necessary guidance about safe driving.
If you wanna download the FRSC application form, simply visit the FRSC website at www.frsc.gov.ng and download the FRSC form 2020 PDF.
Note that the FRSC online application form is completely free. Do not pay anyone for the form.
What is Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)?
Apply for BSU Recruitment
To be eligible, all interested applicants must meet the following criteria;
- Must be a Nigerian by birth
- Must not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Must not be marrried
- Must not be less than 1.68 meters for male and 1.63 meters for female in height
- Must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters for men only
- Must be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Must be completely free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
- Possess a valid means of identification(voters’ card, driving license, national identification card, international passport)
- Possess O’level / A’level certificate
- Higher Educational certificates
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Application CV / Resume
- Letter of recommendation
- Guarantors form
- Other supporting documents
- Computer literacy and possession of a valid driver’s license shall be an added advantage
- Good personal health records
FRSC Recruitment Application Closing Date
Not specified yet.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020 – 2020 FRSC Recruitment Application Portal
Follow the easy steps if you wanna apply for the 2020 FRSC Recruitment exercise.
- Visit the 2020 FRSC Recruitment application Portal HERE.
- You will see four (4) Available position: RMA Cadre, MI Cadre, Officer Cadre, and Officer (MBBS) Cadre
- Make sure you read the eligibility of each position
- Click on apply for job
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020 FRSC Recruitment Application Portal”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!