2020 FMST Recruitment 2020 – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment is an update on the
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020/2021 and for Entry-level for all members of Staff. Read to find out all it takes to apply for the 2020 FMST Recruitment 2020.
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST) – 2020 FMST Recruitment 2020
FMST is an acronym for Federal Ministry of Science & Technology. It is a Nigerian ministry with mission to facilitate the development and deployment of science and technology apparatus and as such enhance the pace of socio-economic development of the country through appropriate technological inputs into productive activities in the nation.
The head is the Minister (Dr. Chris Ogbonnaya Onu) as appointed by the President and assisted by a Permanent Secretary (Dr. (Mrs) Amina Muhammed Bello Shamaki), who is a career civil servant. Both were sworn into office by President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR on November 11, 2015.
2020 FMST Recruitment 2020 – Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment
Recruitment exercise for the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology has commenced. Are you zealous to work with the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology? This is an opportunity for you.
This article will answer so many questions concerning the 2020 FMST Recruitment 2020 as follows;
- Is the FMST Recruitment exercise ongoing?
- How do I Apply for Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020?
- Is the FMST Recruitment form out?
- How can I obtain the 2020 Federal Ministry of Science and Technology form?
- Is the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When is the FMST recruitment application ending
Different Available Jobs Positions
Notification to the general Nigerian public is that all interested candidates should submit applications for employment into Various Positions at the FMST.
- All prospective applicants for the FMST recruitment must possess any of the followings: PhD., M.Sc, B.Sc., HND, OND qualifications in any relevant discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for entry-level positions must not be above 35 years old.
- Must be Nigerians
- Must be harworking and zealous
DEADLINE: Not available at the moment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a Cover Letter in PDF formats by e-mail to: email@example.com
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020 FMST Recruitment 2020”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!