2020 AE-FUNAI Recruitment – Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, lkwo Recruitment 2020 is an article about the recruitment exercise of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo. Read to learn how to apply if you are qualified.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI) is a federal university located in Ikwo, Ebonyi state and created in 2011 with aim of improving the research and educational values of the country. It was among the universities created by former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
With aim of producing high-level manpower for the achievement of national developmental goals and global relevance, AE-FUNAI has continued to grow into a research base for different disciplines.
In order to continue serving as a research centre and renowned educational facility, there is need to continue employing manpower with the best qualifications, skills and capacities. Therefore applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Job Description – 2020 AE-FUNAI Recruitment – Registrar
the following are the responsibilities of the registrar;
- He’s the Chief Administrative Officer of the University who is responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for the day-to-to administrative work of the University except only cases which the Bursar is responsible.
- He’s the Secretary to the school Council, Senate, Congregation and Convocation.
- He shall be in this office for a period of five (5) years and may be extended only by one (1) year.
Qualifications and Experience –
The interested candidates must fulfill the following conditions;
- Computer literacy is compulsory
- Physically and mentally fit
- Must not be more than sixty (60) years of age at the time of appointment
- Possession of a higher degree will be an advantage.
- Possess a good honors degree from a recognized University
- Must have had at least fifteen (15) years experience in University Administration
- Must be at least a Deputy Registrar in any recognized higer institution
- Must be a renowned member of a recognized administrative (professional) body;
- Must not be of compromised integrity and leadership qualities.
Service Conditions for Registrar Position
The service conditions shall be as applicable in the Federal Public Service, Federal Universities of Nigeria and as may be determined from time to time by the University Governing Council.
How to Apply – Apply Now for the Registrar Position
All interested and qualified candidates are expected to submit twenty (20) hard copies of their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae highlighting among others, the following:
- Name in full (surname, in capital letters)
- Place and Date of birth
- Permanent Home Address
- Contact Address: Postal Address, GSM Number(s), and E-mail Address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications obtained (with dates)
- Working Experience, including full details of the former and present post(s), indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curricula Activities
Apart from nominating three referees with full details of addresses, all interested candidates should demand each of their nominated Referees to send a comprehensive and confidential referee’s report about them to the address below. All applications and referee’s reports should be sent to:
Federal University Ndufu-Alike, lkwo,
Note: Don’t fail to write “Registrar” on the top right corner of the envelope which contains your application .
Deadline: Application IS Closed.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020 AE-FUNAI Recruitment”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!