2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment – Pick form at www.nddc.gov.ng. The NDDC recruitment 2020/2021 form is out. Read this post and learn how to apply for the 2020/2021 NDDC recruitment.
The NDDC is Niger Delta Development Commission which former president Olusegun Obasanjo created in 2000 as a federal government agency. It was established with the sole mandate of developing the oil-rich Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment – Qualifications
The following are the qualifications for the 2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment exercise.
- Not more than 30 years of age.
- Must be in possession of a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport
- Must be familiar with the Niger Delta Terrain for more preference.
- Passing the relevant online qualifying exams is prerequisite
- Followup and pass all the tests
- Computer literacy
- Must be ready to push out of your comfort zone
- Ability to show a desire/flair for skill development
- Must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalization.
How to Apply – NDDC Job Recruitment 2020/2021
The 2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment is done online. So, if you are interested, simply follow the procedures below;
- Log on to the NDDC Recruitment portal HERE.
- Upload your current Curriculum Vitae
- Make sure you apply for one position as multiple application will be frowned at.
- Also know that no fee is required to avoid scammers
- Ensure that all information submitted are correct as misleading information will lead to disqualification
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 NDDC Recruitment”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button.
Thanks a million!!!