2020/2021 JFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO) is a guide on how to apply for the ongoing IFAD 2020 Recruitment exercise. Read this post to the end to learn how to apply.
Apart from this position, there are other positions available that you may check to apply. Just click HERE to learn about other available positions. Do you know what IFAD is all about? IFAD is the acronym for International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD). Wanna learn more? CLICK HERE.
2020/2021 JFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO)
- Reporting to the SFMD
- The JFMO will support the SFMO in the effective discharge of his/her functions.
- Master IFAD key documents such as the Disbursement Handbook, Procurement Guidelines and Handbook, IFAI) Guidelines for Project Audits, the Financing Agreement, and the Letter to the Borrower (LTB), as well as the Project Financial Procedures Manual.
- Monitor the financial returns from the projects, service providers and implementing partners.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual operational budgets.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reports in the agreed format including: (i)sources and uses of funds statement, including incurred expenditures by component, expenditure category and financier (ii) variance report (actual vs budgeted expenditures), (iii) designated account reconciliation statement, (iv) withdrawal application-statement of expenditure, (v) fixed asset register, and (vi) contract register
- Undertake any other financial management activities assigned by the SFMO or the Lead CPA.
The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or MBA or equivalent qualification in Accounting and Finance
- Professional certification (ACA, ACCA, ANAN).
- At least 5years of work experience in a relevant donor-funded project with similar responsibilities in budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures of international donors.
- Literacy in Microsoft Office, Windows-based applications.
Application Closing Date
Four weeks after the announcement (11th November – 4th December 2020)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Evidence of Successful Application: Cpat IFAD: APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGED
After submitting your application, you will receive the message as follows;
- Thank you for sending your application.
- Kindly Note that the Closing date for this Application is Four (4) Weeks from the Date of Publication. i.e from 11th November – 9th December 2020. and
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Many Thanks.
If you don’t receive this message, do well and re-apply because it shows it was not successful.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 JFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!