2020/2021 IFAD SIA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for Senior Internal Auditor (SIA) guides you on step by step method to appy for the IFAD Recruitment exercise. International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) has commenced the recruitment of members of staff.
Apply for Junior Finance Management Officer (JFMO)
This application is open for many positions apart from the above mentioned. If you wanna see other possible positions you can apply for, CLICK HERE. Also learn more about IFAD by clicking HERE.
2020/2021 SIA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for Senior Internal Auditor (SIA)
- Reporting to the Lead CPA
- The SIA will ascertain and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of the financial management and internal control framework; ensure compliance with the IFAD and Federal Government project financing agreements, IFAD disbursement procedures, Project Implementation Manual, etc; identify critical weaknesses if any and areas for improvement; and provide the projects coordination teams with timely information and recommendations on financial management aspects of the project to enable timely corrective actions.
Apply for IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org)
- Carry out audit in accordance with international standards of auditing, including such tests and controls as the auditor considers necessary. The audit will cover implementing partners and the beneficial level
- Ensure that the accounting and financial management systems remain reliable and effective in design and assess the extent to which they are being followed.
- Ascertain the reliability of integrity, controls, security and effectiveness of the operations of the computerized accounting system.
- Review the accuracy and timeliness of the quarterly Financial Reports produced by the projects and confirm whether these are used by the managements for decision making.
- Check that the Statements of Expenditures (SUEs) submitted to IFAD, reconcile with the expenditures reported under the quarterly and yearly financial reports. Duly record and notify IFAD of any ineligible expenditures noted during the review.
- Confirm that the No-objections given to the projects by IFAD and the Federal Government for incurring expenditure under the projects are used for intended purposes.
- Undertake procurement audits to ensure procedures are done transparently as per IFAD-mandated procedures/thresholds and respecting national guidelines including those on anti-corruption.
- Verify that all the goods, works and services procured and issues are supported by valid receipt and documents including IFAD No objection and the government approval and that a Register of contracts and
Contract Monitoring Form are maintained and up-to-date.
- Undertake other audit-related tasks
The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least first degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting.
- A Professional Certificate in Accounting or Auditing from an accredited program is an added advantage.
- A minimum work experience of 8 years, 4 of which in donor projects.
Apply for IFAD Senior Finance Management Officer
Application Closing Date
Four weeks after the announcement (11th November – 4th December 2020)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Evidence of Successful Application: Cpat IFAD: APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGED
After submitting your application, you will receive the message as follows;
- Thank you for sending your application.
- Kindly Note that the Closing date for this Application is Four (4) Weeks from the Date of Publication. i.e from 11th November – 9th December 2020. and
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Many Thanks.
If you don’t receive this message, do well and re-apply because it shows it was not successful.
Apply for IFAD Youth and Gender Mainstreaming Specialist
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 SIA Recruitment (www.ifad.org)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!
2020/2021 IFAD SIA Recruitment (www.ifad.org)
NYIF Registration – How to Apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – NDDC Recruitment form at www.nddc.gov.ng
2020 AE-FUNAI Recruitment – Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike, lkwo Recruitment 2020
2020 CAC Recruitment Portal – www.cac.gov.ng.
CPC Job Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Consumer Protection Council Job
NIHSA Recruitment 2020 – www.nihsa.gov.ng Portal
NABDA Recruitment 2020 – NABDA Portal 2020
TCN Recruitment 2020 – www.tcn.org.ng Apply for TCN Recruitment
NDE Recruitment 2020 – www.nde.gov.ng
Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2020 – Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) 2020 Recruitment
How To Register For Police Recruitment 2020 – Nigeria Police (NPF) Recruitment 2020/2021 Is Free
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Update – Requirement that Qualified Someone to Apply
NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form – Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment
Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 Form is out – You can Register at naportal.com.ng
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020 – NAF General Instructions
Nigerian navy recruitment 2020 Form – Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Exercise has Commences
Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment – General Requirements for Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment 2020/2021