2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Senior Finance Management Officer is an advert for the application for the position of Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO) in International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD).
2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Senior Finance Management Officer
This post from godcentvc.com gives you the latest information about IFAD SFMO recruitment exercise. You can log on to IFAD 2020 recruitment portal and checkout the latest about 2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment. Click HERE to verify and apply or read this post and apply too.
International Fund for Agricultural Development is an agency under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. It has the mandate to increase distribution of agricultural technologies most especially as it concerns Cassava and Rice production.Click HERE to learn more about IFAD.
Though there other positions available positions for application, this post is specifically for the post of the SFMO. If you wanna know other available positions, click HERE. You will learn about the qualifications/requirements, specific and main roles of the SFMO and how to apply.
ATTENTION PLEASE: Apply for Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment 2020
Recently, approval was given by The Federal Government of Nigeria and the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) to establish Country Programme Advisory Team (CPAT). This team will be fully responsible for the coordination of all projects funded by IFAD funded in Nigeria.
Again, the team will have the mandate to make sure that quality projects are delivered and provide unified and result-based services to the country programmes.
Job Title: Senior Finance Management Officer (SFMO) – 2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org)
- Shall report to the Lead CPA.
- Shall head the Financial Management Unit (FMU) of the CPAT.
- Responsible for providing financial management to support nsk management, coherent and consistent application of procedures as well as the crosscutting activities of the finance units of the projects.
- Provides specific guidelines for the preparation and updating of the projects’ Financial Manuals and ensure proper adherence to their provisions.
- Periodic evaluation of the financial reporting and internal control arrangements for the IFAD projects in Nigeria
- Preparation of proposals for project improvements.
- Liaise all relevant bets.
- Ensuring that all project financial management and accounts are correctly maintained and operated in a timely manner in line with the project plans, relevant project documents/mission reports and IFAD project procedures, and that they deliver high-quality outputs in a variety of project implementation processes.
- Periodic traveling to the projects to check the operation of the system of internal control and control of reports submitted by the management units.
- Participation in all FMARD and/or IFAD supervision and evaluation missions with aim of identifying lessons learned and implications for the projects’ next steps.
Contract has be for the first two years but is renewable for one year after successful project implementation. This shall also be based on availability of resources.
Qualification and Experience
All applicants shall possess the following;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or MBA or equivalent qualification in accounting and finance.
Professional certification (ACA, ACCA, ANAN).
- Certified training on financial management in internationally funded projects.
- Basic knowledge of IFAD Financial Management Practices and Procedures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Government of Nigeria Financial Practices and Procedures
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a relevant donor-funded project with similar responsibilities in budgeting, accounting and reporting procedures of international donors.
- Ability to present financial information in a clear, concise manner to non-technical audience.
Application Closing Date
Four weeks after the announcement (11th November – 4th December 2020)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Evidence of Successful Application: Cpat IFAD: APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGED
After submitting your application, you will receive the message as follows;
- Thank you for sending your application.
- Kindly Note that the Closing date for this Application is Four (4) Weeks from the Date of Publication. i.e from 11th November – 9th December 2020. and
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Many Thanks.
If you don’t receive this message, do well and re-apply because it shows it was not successful.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!
2020/2021 IFAD SFMO Recruitment (www.ifad.org)