2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA) is about how to apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise at IFAD for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor. Simply follow this post and know how to apply.
Apart from this position, there are other positions available that you may check to apply. Simply click HERE to learn about other available positions. Do you know what IFAD is all about? IFAD is the acronym for International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD). To learn more, CLICK HERE.
2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M & EA)
The following are the main responsibilities of the M&EA;
- Totally and directly submitting reports to the Lead CPA
- The M&EA is responsible for providing guidance to all the IFAD projects on the overall monitoring and evaluation (M&E) strategy and the implementation of related activities,
- S/he is responsible to ensure that the M&E strategy aligns with the arrangements of the FMARD with aim of ensuring the harmonized tracking of the results of the implementation of IFAD projects.
- S/he also ensures that the CPAT provides timely and relevant information to stakeholders of the IFAD Country Programme.
The special duties of the M&EA are;
- Developing the overall M&E strategy and protocols that are in alignment with FMARD and IFAD requirements.
- Developing M&E manual and performance monitoring plans/schemes in addition to adopting the standard methodology of results measurement;
- Participating in FMARD and/or IFAD supervision and evaluation missions to identify lessons learned and implications for the projects’ next steps.
- Building the capacity of projects staff and implementing partners staff to undertake effective data collection, analysis and reporting through refresher training; and enhance participatory planning and monitoring capacity for projects staff and stakeholders through local, external or virtual learning and sharing events.
- Undertaking other M&E tasks as required.
The duration of the assignment will be for an initial two years, renewable annually based on the successful completion of a one-year probational period, and availability of resources
Qualification and Experience
The applicants shall possess the following;
- Minimum of a masters or higher-level university degree in Agricultural Economics, Social Sciences, Economics, Statistics or any other relevant field.
- At least 10 years’ proven work experience in designing and implementing M&E of results-based programme or project, i areas sudi as agriculture, natural resources, rural finance and policy.
- Proficient in the use of databases and spread-sheets, statistical and other software packages; preferably STATA, SPSS, CAPM, Microsoft office tool (particularly Excel and Access) for quantitative and qualitative analysis, and demonstrated skills In quantitative and qualitative analysis and data management.
- Proficient in the use of modem information and communication technology (ICT) in development, and excellent knowledge of computer – based communications tools, in particular web-and mobile-based technology.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Application Closing Date
Four weeks after the announcement (11th November – 4th December 2020)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Evidence of Successful Application: Cpat IFAD: APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGED
When you submit your application, you will receive the message as follows;
- Thank you for sending your application.
- Kindly Note that the Closing date for this Application is Four (4) Weeks from the Date of Publication. i.e from 11th November – 9th December 2020. and
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Many Thanks.
If you don’t receive this message, do well and re-apply because it shows it was not successful.
NDDC Recruitment 2020/2021 – NDDC Recruitment form at www.nddc.gov.ng
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 IFAD M&EA Recruitment (www.ifad.org)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!