2020/2021 IFAD LO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Liaison Officer is about how to apply for the position of Liaison Officer in the ongoing International Fund for Agricultural Development. If you are yet to apply for this job position, go head and do so.
2020/2021 IFAD LO Recruitment (www.ifad.org) – Apply for IFAD Liaison Officer
The main duties of the successful candidate shall be to;
- Coordinate between CPAT and VCDP or CASP as the case may be.
- In this role, the LO will act as the middle person in order to streamline operations, resolve issues, improve communications.
ATTENTION PLEASE: Apply for Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research Recruitment 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
Shall be responsible for the following;
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of the operations of the projects which they represent, as well as an understand all that is required of the projects by the CPAT or IFAD/PCU
- Developing and fostering relationships with the relevant stakeholders, and projects
- Compiling reports, Collecting, analyzing, and utilizing data for feedback to their respective projects about particular incidents, events, or updates about an important issue for the projects.
- Promptly responding to all incidents and other related events as necessary on behalf of the project with CPAT and MDAs
The duration of the assignment will be on 2-year renewal based on assessed performance.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of first degree required
- 2 years of experience in a related role
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A fair knowledge of other foreign languages is an added advantage
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
Application Closing Date
Four weeks after the announcement (11th November – 4th December 2020)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in PDF or MS Word Format) to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Evidence of Successful Application: Cpat IFAD: APPLICATION ACKNOWLEDGED
After submitting your application, you will receive the message as follows;
- Thank you for sending your application.
- Kindly Note that the Closing date for this Application is Four (4) Weeks from the Date of Publication. i.e from 11th November – 9th December 2020. and
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
- Many Thanks.
If you don’t receive this message, do well and re-apply because it shows it was not successful.
We are glad you visited our site. Has this article ”2020/2021 IFAD LO Recruitment (www.ifad.org)”, helped you?. I hope yes. That’s great. We are poised towards bringing you the latest on this field. Do not forget to return to our site again for more information. Also, your opinions are highly welcome, drop them in the comment section below.
Again, please kindly share it with your friends and family by clicking the share button. You can also bookmark this page. Thanks a million!!!