15000 Russian Government Scholarships for International Students is a program offered to international student by the Russian Federation ministry of Science and Education. click on godcentvc.com for quick access on how to apply.
Opportunity Description of Russian Government Scholarships
The Russian Government Scholarships program offered to international students is now open for application. The Russian Federation Ministry of Science and Education provides an remarkable number of scholarships for international students to do their bachelor, master, or doctoral degree in this country. Last year (2021) the number of Scholarships awarded exceeded 18000. this is a great opportunity for students wishing to further their higher education in Russian Federation.
Benefits of the Russian Government Scholarships:
- Free tuition Fee for the whole duration of the selected program
- Maintenance Allowance
- Free Dormitory accommodation (if available).
The scholarship does not comprises the following:
- Travel cost
- Living expenses
- Voluntary health insurance policy
- Number of Scholarships: 15000
- Location: Russia
- Education Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Deadline: 20 February 2023
- Organization: Ministry of Science and Education of Russian Federation
- Field of Study: Any field.
Documents Required :
- School Diploma for bachelor degree (If you have not received the diploma you can upload your Transcript)
- University Diploma and transcript for Master degree (if you have not received your bachelor’s degree yet or you are in the final year of your university you can bring a verification from your university)
- Master’s Degree Diploma and transcripts, their thesis, and a list of their publications
- Consent to personal data processing
- Passport with validity of at least 18 months from the day you arrive in Russia or a copy of your birth certificate
- Medical certificate
- HIV absence certificate/booklet
Note: Your School percentage should be over 80% and Bachelor’s over 70%
- Certificate in sports/Olympiads
- Language Certificate
- Recommendation letter
Note: All your documents must be translated in the Russian Language.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- You have to create an account for yourself on the EDUCATION IN RUSSIA website
- After the registration, login and fill out an electronic form
- In the electronic form, indicate Personal Information (Full Name, Date of Birth, Country of Residence, Current Address, Email, and Contact Number)
- Level of your current education
- Upload the required documents
- Russian Language proficiency and other languages
- Select your field and choose six universities you would like to study from those universities available within the quota. (in Moscow and St. Petersburg, you cannot select more than two universities in each city)
- You should print your application and sign it then upload and submit it.
After you have completed the form and submitted wait for the invitation to participate in the selection process (Interviews, Tests, Examination)
Those applicant who do not know Russian to a degree sufficient for study in their chosen field must register in a preliminary department and study Russian languages for one year.
It will take up to two months after your competitive selection to get notified about your result.
For more details, visit the Education in Russia Website
See More Opportunities: